Re: [school-discuss] Best E-learning Open Source Plataform(s)

Hello Paulo,

I am a brazilian teacher and joined school-forge some weeks ago. I am not yet acquainted with the procedures for e-learning, though I would like so much to start on the area as soon as we have all the means provided.
I work as an english teacher for second language in some schools in Sao Paulo and also as a private teacher, having directed my work to the artistic area.

I would be very pleased to keep contact with you if you can.

Kind regards,

Monica

P.S- I will write for you in Portuguese next thing.