[school-discuss] Schooltool

This was mentioned in the Newsforge article I just posted a link to:

http://www.schooltool.org/

This is an initiative of The Shuttleworth Foundation, which was
started by Mark Shuttleworth, the first African in space (he
recently flew to the international space station).  We should
probably invite them to join Schoolforge too.  Am I asking for too
much work, David? :-)