[school-discuss] Re: New-and-different approach to OSS in Education

Leon Brooks wrote:

> One aspect of OSS which I have not seen discussed here and think is a vitally
> important difference the the access to source - actually the key attribute of
> OSS and part of the name - and how that impacts schools and education.
>
>     Have any of the schools on this list got their older children writing
>     and modifying software for each other and the younger children?

Leon, do you know about Open Web School
<http://www.openwebschool.de/index_en.html>?  It's listed in the
SEUL/edu App Index under Courseware, and looks like a project designed
to do much of what you're talking about.

--
Doug Loss          As long as I have you there is just
drloss@suscom.net  one other thing I'll always need--