[school-discuss] Welcome to Schoolforge!

Dear Dave Davis,

Welcome to Schoolforge!

We look forward to working with you to foster free and open resources for
education. You should know that there are a few requirements of membership. You
may have seen them on the schoolforge.net Web site, but I will list them here,
just in case you didn't.

First, please put a schoolforge logo on your site. There are a few choices at
http://www.schoolforge.net/logos/ and you'll see another (gif version) on a few
other sites, especially http://www.bluelinux.org.

Please copy your favorite to your site, put it in a prominent place and link it
to http://www.schoolforge.net.

Secondly, please join schoolforge-discuss, the main mailing list, by going to
http://www.schoolforge.net/sfdiscuss.php and filling out the form. Moderators
Doug Loss and Roger Dingledine will subscribe you to the members mailing list
(schoolforge-core).

Third, Participate. We're in this together and we look forward to learning your
perspectives on the way(s) forward.

Best wishes,

David Bucknell
for Schoolforge
P.S. I am cc-ing this to the schoolforge-discuss list so everyone gets a chance
to visit your site. Is there a download of one of your programs? You seem very
successful, so we're going to want to quiz you on how you do it.

dedavis@rdasys.com

http://www.rdasys.com

A publisher of open source financial management and hr software for school
districts.  Over 100 districts use RDA products to manage the business of a
school district.

--
http://www.iteachnet.org
http://members.iteachnet.org/~home About Membership