Re: Re: [school-discuss] Britannica

Those out there that do not believe a port of Britannica should be done must also believe that WINE should be dumped... both allow the use of proprietary software on Linux. I have been at this for over 30 years, and I have found that one should use the best tool for the job, not a tool based on "ideology". (Although I must admit I did not start with this attitude.) Do not curse the darkness (proprietary software), light a candle (write a BETTER tool\app that is open source).

KLP