RE: [school-discuss] Becta feedback

Robert,

Can you please assist me, I don't know any more what to ask !!!

I can't tell them what gcompris does in what they call 'NC terms'.

I need the help of a british person to pursue this action. Alone, I go
in the wall.

In general, If I can reference gcompris in england, I would not be abble
to do so in a country I don't speak the language.
I believe it is more a task for LUGs and local free software in
education group to record free edu app in these kind of systems.

Bruno.