Re: [school-discuss] Scribus Publishing anyone reviewed?

I was looking more to include it later on when it hits 1.0 probably as a
good desktop publishing for school's. I know schools do alot of flyers and
things of this nature. It looks good from a software standpoint I just
have not had a chance to play with it yet.

--
Matt Jezorek
Executive Director / Founder