Re: [school-discuss] Blender teaching resources?

On Sun, 18 May 2003, Marilyn Hagle wrote:
> Does anyone have any teaching resources for use with Blender? It's got a
> fairly steep learning curve, and anything will help lessen it.

I haven't really been following this thread, I don't usually
have time to read this list.

http://vc.bc.ca/~kingsland/ may be a good resource.  Check
out the "MA 11" and "MA 12" links.

If you want any more information, please copy me privately
without the [school-discuss] in the subject, as I usually
delete messages to this list.

Daniel

--
| Daniel Dent                   ddent@ddent.net |