[school-discuss] Passwords for kids?

Sort of an oddball question, but...

I'm working in a youth center with a ten-system computer lab, 80+ kids
using it so far, Samba domain.

Kids are anywhere from 6 to 18.

_Most_ of them can deal with passwords.  A few can't spell their own
names (and most of 'em could use better typing skillz -- not to mention
a far more discriminating taste in music....).

But for a fair number of 'em, particulary the younger set, and a few
others with learning disabilities, remembering passwords seems to be
beyond the possible.  Anyone have experience with setting up accounts
for kids?

Primary login is WinXP.  Even here, the three-field login (username,
pass, logon target (workstation/domain) is confusing.

Peace.

    "Yes," said Marvin. "Why stop now just when I'm hating it?"
    - HHGTG