Re: [school-discuss] The real roadblocks to Linux in education: ZDNet Australia: News: Software

Hi Tom,

I checked the website of the Open Studio, and thought that you might be interested in the the UNESCO's Sound of Our Water project we have been working with. Have a look:

http://unesco.uiah.fi/water

Best regards,

    - Teemu

http://www2.uiah.fi/~tleinone/