Re: [school-discuss] [Fwd: moving from Windows 2000 -> linux]

On Thu, May 26, 2005 at 03:10:16PM -0400, Doug Loss wrote:
> I'm forwarding this in the hope that we can collectively provide Marc
> with some help.  Please include his email address at Ravenswood in your
> reply.  Thanks.

I saw this had been forwarded along to SF-LUG in San Francisco, but took
the liberty of also passing it along to BALUG (also in SF),
PenLUG (Redwood Shores) and SVLUG (San Jose / Mtn View).

I'm located in Mountain View, and work in Palo Alto, very close to
East Palo Alto (where RCSD seems to be located), as one might imagine. ;^)
I'd be interested in helping out, if I can in any way, assuming it's
needed and I can find the time. ;^)

Good luck Marc, and thanks for passing this along, Doug!

--
-bill!
bill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx