[school-discuss] Re: Emulation via Windows

on Tue, May 31, 2005 at 07:46:15AM +0100, Miles Berry (mberry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:
> Hi Rob,
> Thanks for posting about freeNX - have just tried this out and it's
> brilliant! So much faster than VNC, and much easier to set up than
> cygwin/X on windows clients.

XMing really addresses this.  As I posted to this thread, you can even
copy the install tree to CD to have a run-from-disk X server.

Peace.

--
Karsten M. Self <kmself@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>        http://kmself.home.netcom.com/
    You know how you sound, Monsieur Blaine? Like a man who's trying to