Re: [school-discuss] Scratch Programming Language

On Sun, 2007-05-27 at 10:21 -0700, jim stockford wrote:
> On May 27, 2007, at 9:18 AM, Joel Kahn wrote:
>
> > OK--let's review what's happened here. . . .
> > Apparently, Stephen somehow caught Roberto's question while at the
> > same time missing my reply to it.
> >
> > On this list, we are supposed to be people who are skilled in at
> > least two fields: technology and education. I would think that
> > organization and attentiveness to detail are extremely useful in both
> > areas. Are we setting a good example for the students? :-)
>
> i think empathy is important.
As well, politeness. This week, I posed a classic rtfm question to Les
Richardson, author of OpenAdmin. Instead of taking offense, Les took it,
instead, as an opportunity to see if he could better organize the docs.
I appreciate his graciousness. Others might learn from his example.

Regards,
William