[school-discuss] Survey on experiences with implementation of Linux within educational and community organizations- Linked Fixed

Hello All,

There was a slight permissions glitch with the survey when it was released in my previous e-mail.  It has since been corrected.  I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. I will reprint the official survey information below as per University regulations.

Jake

Survey on Implementation of Linux within Educational and Community Organizations.

Are you responsible for implementing a Linux computer lab in an educational or community organization?  We are conducting a survey on the Implementation of Linux within Educational and Community Organizations and would like your input.  I am a graduate student in Library and Information Science at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign and I work with a project that installs community computer labs in locations around the state of Illinois.  I am working with Dr. Martin Wolske to determine the possibility of using Linux in labs that we will implement in the future.  Please take some time to complete our survey located at https://webtools.uiuc.edu/survey/OrganizationSecure?id=6334089.  The survey is secure and your information will be kept confidential.  Questions?  Please contact Jake Odland at jodland2 @ uiuc.edu or Dr. Martin Wolske at mwolske @ uiuc.edu.