Re: [school-discuss] Dyslexia and Technology - 4 ways to help

Never thought of that!    Great!   Thanks!

On Mon, 23 May 2011 11:47:37 -0500, Bart Lauwers wrote:

Google "CD USB duplication Texas cheap"

On May 23, 2011, at 10:28 AM, marilyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

1.     So you get it - I love using bootable live operating systems.  This is where one or two of you might want to help.  We will have links so students can download and burn their own DVDs or USBs.  But many students will not want to or even be techy enough to do it.  Many someone wants to sell the class-version DVDs and USBs on their website.  Can it be done so a person can make a few bucks while still being affordable??