Re: [school-discuss] seeking ideas for policy recommendation on ICT-education

j. Tim Denny wrote:
[snip]
I like to break ICT-education projects into these main areas...

   - content  -teaching learning materials
   - capacity building  - training
   - infrastructure - hardware/software
   - connectivity -  intranet, internet, etc..
   - maintenance - how to keep all that stuff working
   - community inclusion/ppp - engaging beyond the school
   - policy -  I am hesitant to add this section... but surely
   rules/regulations at the lower levels are extremely important

If  you might have some ideas or  particular people/groups to direct me
to then I will greatly appreciate your help.

Cheers
Tim

Hello Tim,
Could this one be of some help?
Manual: http://wyxs.net/web/
The intro might be interesting.
Main site: http://websiteatschool.eu
Special features for blind and visually impaired pupils
Cheers,
Dirk
--
Our Open Source projects for schools: