Re: [school-discuss] Need suggestions for web reporting/business intelligence tools

On Fri, May 16, 2014 at 12:40 PM, Casey Adams <jcaseyadams@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> The Pentaho BI suÃte is a very acceptable replacement. It will of course
> require rework to migrate your reports, but it is a viable alternative.

Thanks for the suggestion.  That was one of the first alternatives I
recommended.  I don't know if our manager just doesn't want to go to
Open Source or what, but he said it was too rudimentary and couldn't
handle what our current system does.  He also said if one wanted to
use extra functionality, one would have to pay for it.  I mentioned
the Community version, but he thought it wasn't good enough.
###