Re: [school-discuss] GNU FisicaLab 0.3.5 released

GermÃn,

It looks like a great project!

I don't teach physics, but I like computer software proposing a computer
model of a specific domain. It is one area where computer software bring
added value to education.

Keeps going

Thanks

Hilaire

Le 30/05/2015 09:10, GermÃn Arias a Ãcrit :

--
Dr. Geo
http://drgeo.eu

###