[school-discuss] need suggestions for lightweight console based FLOSS educational programs

I'd appreciate suggestions of console or framebuffer based FLOSS
educational programs.  Some that I've already found and more
information on the project is available here:
https://lmemsm.dreamwidth.org/9516.html   If you can think of other
applications or resources that might be useful, please let me know.
If anyone's interested in helping me brainstorm for this project,
would appreciate hearing from you.

Thanks.

Sincerely,
Laura