Date: 2002-11-13 13:28:43 -0600
 From: Michael Schroeder <mschroeder@erdc.k12.mn.us>
Subject: Questions

We are an organization representing a consortium of 75+ school
districts in
Minnesota.  We provide technology services and support to these
schools.
Two questions:

1)  How much is membership (for a school district and for our
consortium)?

2)  We have a business conference in early March and we are
interested in
having a session on this very topic.  Are there speakers available
for this
type of a conference to present information on this effort to our
districts?

Michael Schroeder
Manager of Technology Services
cmERDC