[school-discuss] Re: [K12OSN] RE: Supporting Macs on Linux Server

Dear k-12OS and Schoolforge,

I'd like to thank all of you who responded to my question about Macintosh
workstations supported by Linux servers. You supplied a fantastic amount of
quality information. From what I've read Linux is the server of choice for
cross-platform environments! Nice going.

David

--
http://www.iteachnet.org
http://members.iteachnet.org/webzine *