Re: [school-discuss] free-bsd compatible laser printers

I second Mr. Richardson's recommendation of the HP 1200. I personally have
owned one for 1.5 years and after printing 3026 pages, I have yet to to
replace the toner cart it came with.  I've only jammed one page in the
printer ever. As far as linux compatibility goes, it's Postscript so you
will never have to worry about a driver and the usb works with linux.

Paul