Re: [school-discuss] Open Source Publisher

On Mon, Nov 25, 2002 at 03:00:48PM +0000, Paul Tansom typed the following...
> On Mon, Nov 18, 2002 at 10:40:52PM -0500, Streph Treadway typed the following...
> > Scribus is part of the main debian distribution, so if you have a
> > system with the command "apt-get" and an appropriate
> > /etc/apt/sources.list file you could just:
> >
> > apt-get install scribus
> ...and that's all Streph Treadway wrote I'm afraid
>
> Have you actually installed this successfully?  The reason I ask is that
> I've just installed it and I'm getting an error stating that I have no
> Postscript-Fonts on my system and I've not managed to find the correct
> package to fix this problem - all dependencies are met and I've nabbed
> the suggested fonts packages but with no joy.
...and that's all Paul Tansom wrote I'm afraid

Bah, typical, flash of inspiration a shortly after sending this.  I've
install the xfs package and all has burst into life - now to start
playing and see if it has master pages and an automatic TOC yet.

--
Paul Tansom:  -  contact paul@aptanet.com for more information
Internet and Intranet Solutions   --   http://www.aptanet.com/