Date: 2002-11-30 22:07:11 +0530
 From: Frederick Noronha <fred@bytesforall.org>
Subject: [LinuxInAfrica] INDIA: Need gurus to guide youngsters in
GNU/Linux projects

This is Trevor Warren's baby... and I'm trying to help. The Project
Resource Centre mailing list is trying to help students in finding
suitable GNU/Linux projects. Could you spare some time in acting as a
guru/mentor for these young minds?
Someone said: "The grand essentials of happiness are: some thing to
do,
something to love and something to hope for..." There's a bit of all
three
in the above idea. Let's take it further.

Do sign up there. FN
--
Frederick Noronha * Freelance Journalist * Goa * India
832.2409490/2409783

Pascal - A programming language named after a man who would turn
over in his
      	grave if he knew about it.