Re: [school-discuss] The end of Red Hat support

Sorry, my oncoming cold is making me spacy:

http://zdnet.com.com/2100-1104_2-5101690.html

Is the quote.

Chris

On Tuesday, November 4, 2003, at 02:26 PM, Tom Adelstein wrote:

chris@morningsideacademy.org wrote:
And in related news, Redhat has this to say about Windows:
Matthew Szulik, chief executive of Linux vendor Red Hat, said on Monday that although Linux is capable of exceeding expectations for corporate users, home users should stick with Windows: "I would say that for the consumer market place, Windows probably continues to be the right product line," he said. "I would argue that from the device-driver standpoint and perhaps some of the other traditional functionality, for that classic consumer purchaser, it is my view that (Linux) technology needs to mature a little bit more."
I've had about enough bad news about Linux today :(

Where did Matthew's quote come from? Do you have the site?

I won't comment until I see it.

--
Chris Schwan
Technology Administrator