Re: [school-discuss] Tux Print?

Dear Bill and Bruno,

I have been training teachers for two years at a small international school here
in Thailand and we are just now getting to the point where they can use the
Educational Apps. They like GCompris and Tux Math, of course, but think they
need more problem sets (for more practice). Tux Paint is just great because it
lets them provide the content and I imagine Tux Writer would be the same. The
next step is to involve them as contributors. They aren't about to join the
mailing lists. I guess I'll start by making lists of their gripes. Suggestions
of the way forward? Obvioiusly, I'll help put together their ideas, but it is
unrealistic for me to think I will be able to find time to format their lessons
for each of your projects. Ideas?

David

 --
http://iteachnet.org