[school-discuss] Re: [IIEP] AFTER UNDP!!! UNESCO NOW SLEEPS WITH MICROSOFT

Bildad Kagai wrote:

http://portal.unesco.org/ci/en/ev.php-URL_ID=17459&URL_DO=DO_TOPIC&URL_SECTION=201.html

Press Conference with UNESCO Director-General and Microsoft Chairman Bill
Gates
 04-11-2004 (UNESCO)
Hmm. Well perhaps we shouldn't read too much into this. I'd wait for the
actual press conference and see if UNESCO is saying anything more than
"That's nice Bill"

In any case MS doesn't actually have much experience in Education and
learning (some apps, I'm sure but no Learning Management Systems).

MS really needs to be concerned about losing the developing world as a
potential market.
--
Dr. Robert G. Rittenhouse, Chair
Department of Computer Science