Re: [school-discuss] Open source in School

Hi Kim,

Add a couple of photos to this with smiling faces, put it on a web page
and I can post it on K12OS.org.

;-) Paul

On Thu, 2004-11-11 at 00:15, Kim Perkins wrote:
> Hi All,
> I am the Information Services Manager at Strathcona
> Girls Grammar School in Melbourne Australia.
>
> Three years ago now we took a fairly radical step of
> dumping WIndows 98Se over the Christmas holidays and
> installing RedHat 7.3.  This was done on all the student
> workstations, about 200 in all.  At the same time we
snip.....
Paul Nelson.............................. pnelson@riverdale.k12.or.us
Riverdale High...........9727 SW Terwilliger Blvd. Portland, OR 97219
voice(503)892-0722...fax(503)892-0723.. http://hs.riverdale.k12.or.us