Re: [school-discuss] Re: What else should I add?

Michael Shigorin wrote:

On Wed, Nov 17, 2004 at 08:27:25AM -0500, Daniel Ajoy wrote:

I'm thinking of puitting gCompris, Dr.Geo, XaoS, things from
debianJr, Wine, things from freeduc and a lot of games also.
What say? What else should I add?

Logo?

Didn't see "childish" implementations -- UCB Logo seemed the
closest (I know it's used in Moscow State I... University) --
but no cigar IMHO.

http://laguna.fmedic.unam.mx/~daniel/glogo/
http://guillot.emmanuel.free.fr/jLogo/
http://klogoturtle.sourceforge.net/
http://edu.kde.org/kturtle/
http://www.nongnu.org/lafontaine/en/eubaout.html
http://logonyelv.sourceforge.net/index-en.html
http://education.mit.edu/starlogo/
http://turtletracks.sourceforge.net/

Even though it hasn't been kept up to date, the old SEUL/edu Educational Applications Index is quite useful... ;)