Re: [school-discuss] Re: empty subject from Michael Dean

sorry guys, will try to be more emticulous in the future! (my humof).

Doug Loss wrote:
On Fri, 2005-11-04 at 13:46 -0800, Steelhoof wrote:

The easiest way to be assured you will be ignored and reviled is to send
a message (especially as a reply) with nothing in the subject.

just advice.

Bill

Not Michael's fault, Bill (at least, not solely).  He mailed this
message from an unsubscribed address, which automatically bounced to me
for approval.  When I approve these things I have to make sure that no
header line is broken, because majordomo will interpret the second part
of the broken line as the start of the body text.  I missed one here.

Moral of the story?  Always post to this list from the address you
subscribed with; then I won't have the chance to mangle your golden
prose.