Re: [school-discuss] WinOSSCDRom V1.3.5 now avaialble

On Sun, Nov 05, 2006 at 11:35:45AM -0600, Richard Houston wrote:
> If anyone has any ideas of who I can get to mirror the cdrom
> for me as well as promote the disk to the education markets I
> would appreciate the info.

Well I've asked at/wget to fetch it in a few hours, but
ftp.linux.kiev.ua is rather fast within UA-IX (Ukraine)
and might be a mere backup location to the world, at least
with current bandwidth situation here (which isn't bad,
just changing; and we're sponsored with colocation, so
aren't able to change that much even if the sponsor is
*very* generous to day).

Will be here in apx. 5--6 hours:
ftp://ftp.linux.kiev.ua/pub/win32/WinOSSCDRom/

I guess you might ask GNUWin people how are they solving that,
or ibiblio.org folks (although they apparently didn't respond
to my last request), or maybe set up a sourceforge.net project
and upload the ISO there -- don't know if they handle this.

--
 ---- WBR, Michael Shigorin <mike@xxxxxxxxxxx>