Re: [school-discuss] lego usage and FLOSS

We had developed some tools for lego programming in WebLabs. I think you can get them free and open source. I've >CC:ed Michele, from the Genoa team who led this activity.

We also had some construction diagrams for the actual robots, and activity plans for using them in mathematics educational scenarios. Again, I'll let Michele add the details.

cheers,

- Yishay