Re: [school-discuss] IP video streaming for a school

sir here are the links that can give you usefull informations
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyne you must start from here
http://lab.dyne.org/DyneBolic and look for frequently asked questions
http://www.dynebolic.org/ this is home page
http://www.variant.randomstate.org/pdfs/issue20/machinista.pdf and finish here with the future philosophy soon i will mail you the exact pages that can help youfor webcastiong solution with zero cost well one more thing i dont remeber when these conversation starts between us but i am happy to help you infact i am already planning to launch a web on open source virtual human body project i am a medical student here in india and a linux user well feel free to contact me also check my initiative on www.blender4science.blogspot.com