[school-discuss] Web forum

Quite a while ago someone asked about getting a web forum front end
to our discussions here.  At the time we found that only Phorum met
our needs, but for various reasons it was never installed.  Since
then FUDForum has added features that make it adequate for our
requirements.  I mention this since FUDForum was recommended by some
folks on this mailing list.  We'd like someone to volunteer to
install one or the other of these on the SEUL server that
Schoolforge is located on.  If you're familiar with either and have
an urge to assist, please contact me or Roger Dingledine
<arma@seul.org>.  Thanks.

--
How valuable is my contribution?
Share your feedback at Affero: