[school-discuss] A thought about seul/edu Linux in education reports

Hi,

I see Linux in education reports (maintained by Doug Loss) as a very valuable
resource for anyone who wants to be aware of the latest development on the
field of open source in education.

So far as I know the reports are only available at
http://seul.org/edu/reports.html and opensourceschools.org.

I'm quite surprised that there is no mailing list available for the reports. I
personally would like to receive the report as a e-mail newsletter immediatly
after its release.

I believe the reports would be even more popular if there is a subscription
service available for them.

--
Sincerely,

Teemu Arina