[school-discuss] YHS-LUG and RedHat Present: Linux in K12 Education

The Red Hat Road Tour 2002 will be coming to the YHS-LUG meeting
November 1st (see http://yhslug.tux.org/meetings.php3).  The title of
the presentation is YHSLUG and RedHat present: Linux in K12 Education.

We are planning a town hall style meeting to discuss issues around
getting Linux into classrooms.  The presentation will be broadcast to
one of our other schools.

Would you have any interest in looking into broadcasting it on the web?
Do you know anyone it the DC area who we should notify about this?

Thanks,

jeff elkner
open book project at ibiblio