Re: [school-discuss] 'MIT tries free Web education'

On Monday 14 October 2002 07:57 pm, Dave Prentice wrote:
> Jeff,
>     I enjoyed the virtual tour of the museum. But where's your
> PCJr??????
> Dave Prentice

Hi Dave,

I wish we had a PCJr.  Shoot, they don't show the AT&T 7300 nor the 3B2/500,
and lots of other goodies either.  We are both space and people limited, I'm
afraid.  We've got 2.5 professors in the program, with 52 majors / minors.
The program is growing, however, and we hope to add another professor if the
budget allows.

BTW, all the museum pieces work, but we don't have power for the PDP-11/34 and
peripherials.

Thanks for the comments...

--
jeff williams - cfiaime@nconnect.net