[school-discuss] Open IT: Govt to rewrite source code in Linux - The Economic Times

This may not be news to all of us, but I thought it worth mentioning:

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/cms.dll/articleshow?artid=24598339

 From the article:

The Department of Information Technology has already devised a strategy
to introduce Linux and open source software as a de-facto standard in
academic institutions, especially in engineering colleges through course
work that encourages use of such systems.

--
How valuable is my contribution?
Share your feedback at Affero: