[school-discuss] Re: Membership Entry Notification

Dear Aigars Mahinovs,

Welcome to Schoolforge!

We look forward to working with you to promote open resources in and for education.

As you may know, Schoolforge membership comes with a few requirements. They are
not difficult or many in number, but they are important to showing solidarity
with the rest of the members.

First, please go to http://www.schoolforge.net/logos and choose a logo. Copy it
to your server, and display it prominently, linked to http://www.schoolforge.net.

Secondly, join the mailing list, schoolforge-discuss, if you haven't already.
You can join by completing and submitting the form at
http://www.schoolforge.net/sfdiscuss.php.

You will be automatically subscribed to the members-only list, schoolforge-core.
Don't worry; it's low-volume.

Finally, please participate in the discussions whenever you can. We're in this
to promote free and open resources in education. It's a group effort and only as
energetic as we are.

We look forward to getting to know you.

Sincerely,

David Bucknell