Re: [school-discuss] An open letter to Microsoft

On Thursday 31 October 2002 19:43, you wrote:
> Here's a posting of the same message to the ComputerWorld forum:
>
> http://cwforums.computerworld.com/webx?14@35.snbma404nKe^0@.ee9bc53/15

This is oubviously no viable solution, but how about klicking "NO" at the
click wrap EULA procedure and going for a refund?

Problems:

- Anyone "buying" such an amount of computers should be informed about the
license _before_ the deal. Anyway, it is a deal with the computer
manufacturer, not necessarily with the provider of the unwanted OS. Is that a
problem?

- Is the refund clause in the EULA in this case?

- How successful have that refund procedures been anyway?

Please correct me, I think I am pretty wrong here.

- Burkhard