Re: [school-discuss] [Open Admin] SIF/XML tools for Data Transfer.

I dont suppose anyone has the opensif source code handy do they?

Would be nice to take a gander at. But with the site down and no mirrors
well its hard to get your hand on it. Very supprised google does not
show up a mirror or anyone who has it around.