Re: [school-discuss] [Open Admin] SIF/XML tools for Data Transfer.

On Sun, 5 Oct 2003 23:27, Matt R. Jezorek wrote:
>> Ask EduStructures for the old OpenSIF source, and if they refuse,
>> have a word to Sun about it.

> I already sent an email to them asking for it if they refuse i will
> be sending a letter to Sun about the issue.

If you do, make mention of the hoops you would have had to jump through
on the old system, and ask them about what the 24 list messages they
mention actually *said*, and eventually explain to them that it looks
very much from here as if ES didn't want the code out there at all, and
so damned it with faint promotion.

Cheers; Leon