Re: [school-discuss] TAET Fall Convention

On Wed, 2003-10-08 at 02:59, Marilyn Hagle wrote:
> Ian,
>
> All of my classes use OpenOffice.  My keyboarding (typing) classes work
> on special projects . . . sounds like a great idea to get them involved.
>  I will represent your work in the literature I pass out at the
> convention.
>
> Thanks!
> Marilyn

If anyone wants to join the education project of OO.o, they can
subscribe to the mailing list by sending an E-mail to
educ-subscribe@marketing.openoffice.org

I'll forward your mail to the list as we all like to know about other
people using OO.o!

--
ian <ian.lynch2@ntlworld.com>