Re: [school-discuss] TAET Fall Convention

On Tue, 2003-10-07 at 19:04, Marilyn Hagle wrote:
> Harry,
>
> Wow, you can send me CDs?  I will paypal the cost to you - just
> let me know how much.  That's great!  Plus, I promise to include
> a section on OSEF and OFSET in the literature.

Cd will be sent FedEX tommorow (will email a tracking number off list).
Anyone else interested in a few?  We have maybe another couple of
hundred left from NECC & Linux World.   OSEF paid to have 5,000 pressed
and printed.  At that number, cost was about $0.82 each, including the
printed sleave.

We are of course intersted in donations, but not really interested in
"selling" the CDs persay... I know that sounds strange, and part of that
is due to IRS issues.

If there is enough demand/ability to offset the cost, I can see doing a
printing twice/year, or so.

		Harry

--
Harry McGregor, CEO, Co-Founder