[school-discuss] OpenSIF

Okay, Scott Curtis has agreed and emailed me the source code to opensif.
He has licensed it to me under the GPL to do as I wish as long as the
code remains GPL. No problem there.

Me and Mr Curtis have spoke alot the past few days and he has promised
me that they did not fork the opensif code into SIFWorks. So I am
retracting any statement that I made of this sort. I believe they did
not fork after reviewing some more data. The project will be opened to
the public and will be hosted at http://openzis.tigris.org/ I prefer
tigris because of the views and beliefs of tigris over SF.

Matt