Re: [school-discuss] OT: VPN introduction articles and related articles

On Wednesday 15 October 2003 17:15, Stephen Liu wrote:
> I have been searching VPN introduction and related articles as well on
> Internet without much discovery.  Can any folk shed me some light.
> Pointers would be appreciated.

Not quite sure what you are after.  For IPSec, I'd start with
http://www.freeswan.org/

For PPTP, there is a client at http://pptpclient.sourceforge.net/ and a server
at http://www.poptop.org/

If you are after more introductory articles, I can really only suggest Google,
or perhaps one of the Linux HOWTO sites.

Cheers,

Rasjid.

--
Rasjid Wilcox