[school-discuss] Re: problems with drgeo

Hi :)
I am trying to start drgeo... I once (this message)
tried but i don't find the newbie or beginner
documentation ? In fact i find very difficult for
someone alone to start with drgeo... There is a lot
about it... but a step by step start i didn't find any
? does anyone can help me ?
thanks
Kind regards
Henri