Re: [school-discuss] Open-source alternatives

You can't go past moodle.

Moodle is very big here in Australia.

Purely because of how flexible it is to every bodys needs.

http://cobia.ed.qut.edu.au/moodle/course/view.php?id=3

if you log on as guest you can access some of what we have in our moodle
system here