[school-discuss] Re: LXer: An Interview with Jeremy Garcia of Linuxquestions.org

Interesting reading and it was actually funny reading about Jeremy and his story as I had already had a overall picture of his career and that of LQ too when I had the pleasure to have a beer and a coffee with him here in London last week.

Anyway nice reading thanks for the link.

Ricardo W.