Re: [school-discuss] Open-source alternatives

> You shood take a closer look on skolelinux.
> Skolelinux has a big focus running on modest machines and it is
> designed to be installed as we call it automagic so even teachers
> wich have no big knowledge of IT are able to set up a whole school
> net based upon skolelinux.

I've visited this site and find it very, very thin. Reading the site gives
those new users and even teacher little  confidence that they'd be able to
figure it out.

Ta.

Mark Rauterkus            http://Play.CLOH.Org
xCoach@Rauterkus.com      http://CLOH.Org           http://Rauterkus.com